Monday 29 September 2014

Introduction 2.0 + Day Two

It's been ages since I updated this, I haven't been taking duromine as I hit a bit of a low point with anxiety and I've been on and off sick for a few months. I finally feel okay enough to try again and that the side effects won't get the best of me.

I took it yesterday around 9am and did a lot better during the day than I did last time. Last time I took it I had a racing heart and shortness of breath for a lot of the day but I didn't experience that this time. I had some nausea throughout the day but I made sure to eat three blandish meals which kept the nausea at bay. I had the normal dry mouth which I was expecting so made sure I drank a lot of water throughout the day, I will be stocking up on coconut water for when I get sick of normal water and for early morning.

I fell asleep about 10.30pm and woke up at 7am, which is a bit unusual for me (on the Saturday I didn't wake up until 11.30am). I did wake up quite a few times especially in the morning once the cats started running around, and I had a lot of lucid dreaming and periods I wasn't fully sure if I was awake or asleep.

This blog will once again be my online journal of taking duromine. Once I have been on it for a week I will be going back to the doctors for a checkup to see how I am going on it and whether or not I will be allowed to continue taking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment